Torch is Passed – BLOG TOUR!July 1, 2016
THE TORCH IS PASSED: A HARDING FAMILY STORY – BLOG TOUR!
My publicists, Rachel & Michela have lined up an incredible weeklong Blog Tour for The Torch is Passed July 11 – July 18th 2016 Come Check It Out!
- Monday July 11, 2016 Lori’s Reading Corner with Lori Gondelman http://www.lorisreadingcorner.com/ Guest Post + Special Giveaway!
- Tuesday July 12, 2016 Big Reader’s Site with Virginia Winfield https://bigreadersite.wordpress.com/ Review!
- Wednesday July 13, 2016 Addicted to Reviews with Angel Rackard https://addictedtoreviews.wordpress.com/ Excerpt & Author Interview!
- Thursday July 14, 2016 Go Book Yourself with Amanda Horan http://www.gobookyourself.info/ Guest Post!
- Friday July 15, 2016 Author Jeff Wells with Jeff Wells http://authorjaywhales.wix.com/mid-western-stories Review & Guest Post!
- Friday July 15, 2016 Zee Mondee Blog with Zee Mondee http://www.zeemonodee.com/p/welcome.html Review!
- Saturday July 16, 2016 Postcard Reviews with Tracy Shepard https://tracyshephard.wordpress.com/ Review!
- Sunday July 17, 2016 Girl Who Reads with Susan Roberts http://www.girl-who-reads.com/ Q&A!
- Monday July 18, 2016 Cupcakes and Books with Heather Stanley http://cupcakesbooks.blogspot.com/ Excerpt & Synopsis!
MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY ONE OR MORE OF THE BLOGS DURING MY TOUR – AND ENJOY!
Bill Powers worked in pharmaceutical Research & Development (Johnson & Johnson) for 26 years, rising to the position of Vice President of Global Preclinical Development. Bill has a Ph.D. in Toxicology from the University of Cincinnati and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology.
Bill’s love of words and books started in childhood, stimulated by parents who were both teachers. A voracious reader, he enjoys both fiction and biographies. Now that he has moved away from his industrial career, he plans to aggressively pursue his passion of being a fictional author. Bill’s first novel, The Pharm House: A Harding Family Story, was named a Finalist in the Medical Thriller category of the 2014 National Indie Excellence Awards. Bill’s second novel, The Torch is Passed: A Harding Family Story, was named Best Book in the Category of Thriller of the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Winter 2016
Amazon, Author Bill Powers, Bill Powers, BLOG TOUR, Fiction - Suspense, Fiction - Thriller, National Indie Excellence Award Finalist, Nicholas Harding, Suspense/Thriller, Suspense/Thriller Novel, The Pharm House, The Torch is Passed, Thriller and tagged Amazon, Andrea Harding, Author Bill Powers, Blog Tour, Nicholas Harding, Suspense/Thriller Novel, The Pharm House, The Torch is Passed. Bookmark the permalink. ← Who Do I Write For? The Pharm House – Giveaways →